Standing with the CDM private bank staff and urging private bank owners to stop arbitrary repressions immediately
1. The Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment of the National Unity Government hereby expresses deep respect to all private bank staff who have been joining the civil disobedience movement (CDM) against the military coup since February 1, 2021 in the same way as the civil servants have initiated it.
2. The Ministry also would like to deeply appreciate all private bank staff who are participating in this defiance movement against the military regime tirelessly, and unwaveringly by devoting themselves to join the “CDM till the end of the regime”.
3. The Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment of the National Unity Government also stand for the will of all private bank staff.
4. It is also the responsibility of all bank owners to stand for the truth and provide utmost support to their staff since the CDM in which their staff involved is widely considered to be an effective measure to bring an end to this military dictatorship rules in the country.
5. Therefore, the Ministry hereby sincerely requests all bank owners to stop conducting the exclusions, and repressions against the CDM staff and to refrain from obstructing their job opportunities in certain way.
Tin Tun Naing
Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment
The National Unity Government