Certificate of Honor to the “One Day Challenge-Campaign” organized by Anti-Coup Committee (Korea)
1. It is very pleased to learn that the Anti-Coup Committee (Korea) was granted an official recognition to mobilize financial support for the Spring Revolution after having it registered as an organization named Myanmar Network according to the existing legislation of the Korea.
2. It is reported that the Committee is currently planning to hold campaign called “One Day Challenge” to accelerate mobilization of the financial support.
3. Contributing one day income of your monthly salary to the National Unity Government (NUG) via Myanmar Network is an effective and good deed for democratic forces and Myanmar citizen in South Korea to eradicate dictatorship regime out of Myanmar soil.
4. The Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment of the National Unity Government hereby acknowledges each and every single citizen who joins and contributes to the campaign named “One Day Challenge”.
5. I firmly believe that the campaign named “One Day Challenge” launched in South Korea would serve as a role model initiative for all Myanmar democracy forces across the world.
U Tin Tun Naing
Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment
The National Unity Government